From $750/month – AVAILABLE APR 23
This gorgeous, 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom is located in a sought-after, peaceful, but central residential area of Panajachel (Pana) it makes the perfect long-term rental for Lake Atitlan. Just minutes from the main tourist area of Calle Santander, the dock for boats around the lake, and within walking distance of grocery stores, the vibrant local market, as well as banks. It is perfect for a couple or family, especially as it has an unusually large garden.
It is a fully-equipped house offering all your home comforts, cable TV, WiFi internet, once a week maid-service, a large garden, and on-call property managers! What more could you ask for?
The rooms are spacious with an open-plan living and dining area leading into a fully-equipped kitchen. The kitchen opens bar style onto the huge terrace with a large outside eating and seating area. There is even a hammock to while away the hours with a good book and cup of delicious Guatemalan coffee or evening cocktail!
Both bedrooms lead onto the large, covered terrace as well as the 2nd bathroom. The master bedroom is en-suite with a bath tub and shower. The second bathroom also boasts a bath tub!
The covered terrace is a wonderful place for a family meal or the new wooden deck with lounge garden furniture to get a different perspective of the garden!
Sleeps up to 6 people.
- 1 Master Bedroom – En-suite – Queen bed and single
- 2nd Bedroom – Queen bed and single
- 2nd Bathroom with bathroom and gas shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with table for 6 people
- Living area with fireplace
- Large Terrace with dining table for 6 people, hammock & swing chair
- Large Garden with sun loungers and corner pagoda
- WiFi internet – Claro/Turbonett
- Cable TV
- Maid service (1x a week – included)
- Washing machine
- Gardener once a week (1x a week – included)
- Utilities not included
- No parking
- Sorry, no pets!
Please note that although we endeavour to give accurate information, however owners can change prices and availability can change without us being informed. Please check with us first.