From $450/month – Min. 1 month – Max 2 – Available May 19
A cute, but quite spacious, casita built in a Japanese style with lots of wood details. Casita Amarillo offers a light, spacious area to use however suits you. There is a large open plan area accessed through sliding wooden doors from the garden patio. In this space is fireplace and seating area and under a platform accessed by a ladder is a small, but adequate kitchen.
A door leads through into a second room which could either be a bedroom or an office space. Off this room is the bathroom and a separate door leading out into the garden, which is shared with 3 other houses.
On the road heading to the back road out of Pana (Panajachel) on the Jucanya side it provides a quiet, safe residential area that is only a short tuk-tuk ride from the centre of Pana, called Las Manos.
- Open plan main room with fireplace and small kitchen area
- Platform for extra bed
- Second room for office or bedroom
- Bathroom with shower (gas hot water)
- Covered Porch
- Shared garden with 2 other houses, but each has their own privacy
- Electricity (within reason), WiFi internet, & guardian included